Iridescent Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Iridescent Isle

Iridescent Isle

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sawyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Sawyer          Josh_holloway_01
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

I found Guin at the stream and sat down beside her. "I feel like you've been avoiding me," I said quietly, staring into the water. "If you don't want me around just say so, but don't beat around the bush okay."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

I looked over at him "I do want you around, and that's a problem." I looked back down at the water "I can't stay here, it's best if I keep myself from getting attached. I apologize for avoiding you but it's the best thing to do right now."
Sawyer          Guinevere
Back to top Go down
https://iridescentisle.rpg-board.net
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

"You're not thinking of going back there...?" I asked, shaking my head when she didn't say anything. "After what they did to you, to your friend? Guin just... stay here, why can't you just stay here? Actually be able to live your life, be free, be with your friend, be... be with me. I'll take care of you, I want to take care of you."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

"They'll be coming after us Sawyer, it's only a matter of time." I said "I wouldn't go back there but there are other siren colonies I could go to and be protected. Believe me when I say I would love to stay here with you and be with you everyday...but...I just can't it's too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

"And you think it's okay to just... make that decision for me? What makes you think that if you don't leave I won't just follow you? I'd do anything to be with you. I can take care of you Guin, I can protect you. You just have to let me."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 pm

I sat there a moment, taking in what he said "Why do you care about me so much?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

"Because.... well I love you Guin. I love you, can't you see that? From the moment I laid eyes on you, you're all I can think about. The thought of you leaving, never seeing you again... damn it hurts so fucking bad."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am

"You love me?" I asked him in disbelief, I could tell by his facial expression and the look in his eyes that he meant it "I love you too...that's why I have to go. I can't bear the thought of something happening to you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am

"And I can't bear the thought of anything happening to you. I want you to stay with me, stay with me and let me take care of you and I won't let anything happen to you I swear it."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 pm

"I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried for you and the others in the village."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 pm

"Well I'm worried about you. I want to take care of you Guin, I want to be with you. I can't... we barely know each other and I can't even think of you leaving."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Loria
A Boss
A Boss
Loria

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 pm

I thought for a moment, I knew he wouldn't let this go "Okay, I'll stay." I smiled and kissed him "I'll stay with you, Sawyer."
Back to top Go down
Sarah
A Boss
A Boss
Sarah

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I smiled. "Really?" She nodded and I pulled her to me and kissed her back. "You don't know how happy that makes me."

Sawyer          Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sawyer          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawyer    Sawyer          Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iridescent Isle :: Sawyer-
Jump to: